I’ve just returned from a overseas trip and while I was there, I gave away my HG (Holy Grail) products to family for them to try it out.
When I got back, I replenished my stash…
Here’s my latest skincare/haircare/lip care haul that I’m really excited about! I repurchased one tried and true favorite and couldn’t resist some new toys… Umm, I mean skin stuff. (I have way too much fun with experimenting with myself!)
All these products are targeted for anyone concerned with skin dryness especially in the winter time as well as hyperpigmentation and aging skin.
- WEI Gingko Leaf repairing face treatment pad (first time)
- Skinceuticals Phyto+ My tried and true favorite for hyperpigmentation. See review here.
- Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0 New to this, my skin doesn’t actually react well to retinol. Will experiment on SO
- Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 gel. I’ve tried B5 gel before (not the Skinceuticals brand) and I thought it didn’t work so well on it’s own, but it worked great when layered with a moisturizer after. My skin is still dry from the East Coast winters so hopefully this will do the trick.
- Skinceuticals CE Ferrulic. Antioxidant powerhouse serum meant for boosting sunscreen protection, boosting collage levels, improving wrinkles. Hope I like this one! (first time)
- Alterna Bamboo Smooth Pure Kendi Oil. Strengthening and smoothing hair oil containing organic bamboo extract and organic kendi oil + other goodies. (first time)
- Atopalm MLE Intensive Moisturizing cream. For dry and sensitive skin. This is right up my alley! (first time)
- Jurlique Rose Love Balm. To treat winter lip blues. (first time)
Will report back on my findings soon!
– Peace and awesome skin 😉